I would like to share this recipe with you as I love it and making your own healthy body wash with no added nasties is so easy to do!
It’s gentle on your skin and it doesn’t contain any unnecessary ingredients, not to mention that it smells a-m-azzzzing! I’m comfortable using this on my skin as I know exactly what goes into it. I’ve had psoriasis for many years, therefore my skin can be reactive to certain ingredients in some products on the market. I find this body wash is mild and gentle on my skin. I use Lemongrass in this recipe as I’m lemongrass obsessed! You can use whatever essential oil you prefer. By using a foamy bottle your body wash will be dispersed in a foamy lather.
- 20 Drops Lemongrass Essential oil or scent of your choice
- 50ml Castile Soap (Available from Aussie Soap Supplies)
- 1 Tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil or Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Foamy Bottle (Available from Aussie Soap Supplies)
- 150ml Water (Preferably distilled)
Blend all ingredients together in a foamy bottle.
Shake before use.
To see more of our full range of Bath & Body Products go to www.saltedbliss.com
or Instagram @saltedbliss
Happy soap making!